Theme Layout

Boxed or Wide or Framed

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

No

Featured Slider Styles

Display Grid Slider

Grid Slider Styles

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

Display Instagram Footer

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
I am a first grade teacher who has rediscovered a love for firsties this year. I have taught pre-k, kindergarten, first grade and even second over the past 16 years. I have been married for 17 years to my wonderful husband and have been blessed with 2 very active boys.

Pre-K Back to School

Pre-K Back to School
Pre-K Back to School

Pre-K/Kindergarten Literacy

Pre-K/Kindergarten Literacy
Pre-K/Kindergarten Literacy

Pre-K/Kindergarten Literacy

Pre-K/Kindergarten Literacy
Pre-K/Kindergarten Literacy

Phonics Games

Phonics Games
Phonics Games
Image Map
   
Blog Design by:
.
Graphics by: MareeTrueLove.
Widget by:Gabby Barba

Calendar Math for Primary Grades

Calendar Math for Primary Grades
Primary Calendar for the Year

TpT Credits ROCK!!


How resourceful is resourceful you ask?   Well, I meandered over  TpT tonight and started reading about credits for leaving feedback.  OOPS!  Not so good at leaving feedback :(  So I started to leave feedback for SOME of the units I purchased and watched my TpT credits grow!  For each dollar spent, I earned 1 credit.  For every 20 credits, you get $1.00 to be used on your next purchase!  Let's just say, I had 200 credits tonight which translated to $10.00 in TpT products and that my friends is 2 FREE new units!!  (Please don't tell dear hubby because he might do the math!!)

PEN PALS - MAKE A CLASSROOM CONNECTION by The Teacher Idea Factory and

 Back to School Pocket Chart Activities for 1st Grade/Kindergarten by Doodlebugs Teaching were my units of pick tonight:)

So remember to support these creative teachers by purchasing these fabulous units and then head back to TpT go give feedback! Its a win-win:)
QuickEdit
Mrs. Wathen
4 Comments
Share :

4 comments:

  1. I am so excited for when my school P.O order comes in. That's 114 dollars of TPT goodness and products to leave feedback for. Those points are going to be amazing!
    Adventures in Room 5

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so important to remember to do! I love getting free units just by leaving feedback.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've given you an award. Stop on by and pick it up:)
    Kelly
    Kelly Teach

    ReplyDelete

Follow @georgialoustudios