Theme Layout

Boxed or Wide or Framed

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

No

Featured Slider Styles

Display Grid Slider

Grid Slider Styles

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

Display Instagram Footer

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
I am a first grade teacher who has rediscovered a love for firsties this year. I have taught pre-k, kindergarten, first grade and even second over the past 16 years. I have been married for 17 years to my wonderful husband and have been blessed with 2 very active boys.

Pre-K Back to School

Pre-K Back to School
Pre-K Back to School

Pre-K/Kindergarten Literacy

Pre-K/Kindergarten Literacy
Pre-K/Kindergarten Literacy

Pre-K/Kindergarten Literacy

Pre-K/Kindergarten Literacy
Pre-K/Kindergarten Literacy

Phonics Games

Phonics Games
Phonics Games
Image Map
   
Blog Design by:
.
Graphics by: MareeTrueLove.
Widget by:Gabby Barba

Calendar Math for Primary Grades

Calendar Math for Primary Grades
Primary Calendar for the Year

Where did summer vacation go?


Today was the last official day of summer vacation!  Where did it go?  We were super busy, so it went by fast.  


We started with a road trip home to Rhode Island to see my family.  The boys loved their visit to Battleship Cove with Grammy and Poppy. 


Then we stopped off on Maryland to see my hubby's family and the kids had a blast swimming at Great Granny and Great Grandpa's pool and eating lots of crab!


Back home for a week and then the boys and I headed up to Georgia to meet up with some friends.  Lets just say, 4 moms, 8 kids, a water park, tubing in Helen and the Georgia Aquarium kept us busy:)  So here we are needing a vacation from our vacations!  HAHA!

I spent Wednesday and Thursday unpacking my classroom AGAIN!  I chose to move to a smaller room from my portable for a classroom with a fabulous closet!!  So, 16 hours later, 90% of the boxes are unpacked.  I feel much better walking into preplanning now.  Here are a few before shots.  Remember, nothing pretty, but definitely productive.



Where to begin? 


Here's half of my fabulous closet.  I am still unpacking.

                       
I decided to use the alcove area for the library. 
  I need to find some cute lamps:)

I decided to keep the tables and get rid of the desks. 
Its the first year I am doing this in first grade. 
Any thought on tables or desks?

Today I spent the day at the hospital waiting for my hubby to have surgery.  All went well so he is back home resting.  Hoping to rest a bit myself this weekend before I start back on Monday.
 If only my mind would stop racing!

QuickEdit
Mrs. Wathen
2 Comments
Share :

2 comments:

  1. Tammy hope Steve is ok and that you get everything all unpacked and ready next week. Have a great preplanning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deanna! So far so good:) Thanks for checking.

      Delete

Follow @georgialoustudios