1. For my faith, in good time and bad... God is good:)
2. For my family. I am truly blessed. I have a fabulous husband who ALWAYS supports me and 2 boys who own my HEART.
3. For a profession I love! Through the ups and down of the ever changing teaching world, I love teaching. I am at a wonderful small, country school with a family environment which happens to be my home school.
4. For friends who make me laugh and smile though the years.
5. I am thankful for this blogging adventure I began this summer. It has inspired me to be a better teacher. Thank you to all who inspire and share. Thank you for all of you who read my blog. This blogging community amazes me with inspiration and sweet words.
I can't believe there are only 3 days of school left until Thanksgiving vacation!