Tuesday, November 27, 2012

And these are a few of my favorite things!


When the dog bites. When the be stings. When I'm feeling sad.  I simply remember my favorite things, and then I don't feel so bad!  (I LOVE the Sound of Music!  Aren't you glad you can't hear me singing this song right now?)


So, I filled my cart last night and {heart} my purchases!  Here are a few you might want to check out!

 

     
 
 
 
    
 
   
 
 
 
I am so excited to use these wonderful resources throughout the Christmas season.  I will also be using my Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree Literacy  Packet for working on blends, contractions and high frequency words in context with fluency phrases. 
 

I am temped to head on over to TpT for one last splurge.  So what is in your cart?  Please do tell:)

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I got about half my wish list! I wish I could get it all:) Thanks for stopping by!

      Tammy

      Delete
  2. Thanks for linking up! Looks like you grabbed some great things :) I am your newest follower!

    Erin
    Tales From Room 112

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for a great linky! I am following you now too:)

      Tammy

      Delete