Thursday, May 30, 2013

Fun in the Sun Linky {5/30} and a FREEBIE


 Today I am linking up with my blogging buddy Tamara over at Mrs. Russell's Room.  If you have not stopped by her blog, you NEED to!  She is a super talented blogger and teacher with many fabulous ideas...and her newest is her Fun in the Sun Linky!

 photo 114133eb-b60a-4299-88d8-5f2bc5ed8a3f_zps906a0afc.jpg

So what do I do to relax and have fun you ask:)  On Sunday, hubby and I took the boys blueberry picking.  We always LOVE this activity.  The weather was warm, but not Florida hot so it was enjoyable.  So what does one one with 5 pounds of blueberries you ask?  Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks I say!  No, I didn't make a cobbler or can any.  Just lots of healthy snacking:)


Yes, you are correct because that is not a picture of dear hubby or boys!  Two other first grade teachers were there with their families picking blueberries!  It was totally unplanned and a total surprise:)

If you you are still reading, I promised a FREEBIE earlier in the week HERE.  You can head on over to my Teachers Pay Teachers Store and download  Workshop and Training Notes for FREE!


Tomorrow is FINALLY Friday.  I am off from school and attending my son's field trip to Medieval Times.  There is nothing like eating you lunch with your fingers...HA!  Then 3 days and counting next week:)

Enjoy your Friday.


4 comments:

  1. Picking blueberries would be so fun. Where did you go? We don't have anything that close around here. Enjoy Medieval Times. It's one place I haven't been yet. I'll probably be going as a chaperone for my daughter next year.
    TPrimary Paradiseammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been meaning to get out and pick!!! Maybe this weekend I will go! :) I am inspired!! :) I love making jam and things like that...now that school is out...I may have to do that and invite you over for biscuits and jam! :)
    Thanks fir linking up!!! :)
    T
    XOXO,
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cool to pick blueberries! Hope you have a fun weekend!

    :) Carmen

    www.exploringthirdgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Picking blueberries sounds super fun and very relaxing!!! :)

    Marie
    The Hands-On Teacher in First!

    ReplyDelete