There are so many wonderful ideas out there. I love teaching math, but often struggle to get it all in with our math series (Go Math!) by following our counties pacing guide. My goal this year is to incorporate math groups by using the Daily 5 for Math.
Here are a few activities I have found on Pinterest to introduce a concept or to use as practice.
1. I love this board and have purchased Cara Carroll's Calendar Companion.
3. The clock visual is great once the concept of time has been introduced not to mention it can replace the "That time is lunch?" question:)
4. No more dice falling on the floor:)
6. I have a math vocabulary pocket chart, but this is so much more appealing and attention grabbing.
8. This is such a great visual from A Cupcake For the Teachers for sums of 10.
9. We always chant, "The little hand tells the hour and the big hand counts by 5."
10. My first unit on TpT was Ladybug Addition. I plan on going back to update it, but am on vacation for 2 more weeks:) So, until then, Ladybug Addition will be FREE! I would love you to leave some TpT feedback if you download it:)