Theme Layout

Boxed or Wide or Framed

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

No

Featured Slider Styles

Display Grid Slider

Grid Slider Styles

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

Display Instagram Footer

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
I am a first grade teacher who has rediscovered a love for firsties this year. I have taught pre-k, kindergarten, first grade and even second over the past 16 years. I have been married for 17 years to my wonderful husband and have been blessed with 2 very active boys.

Pre-K Back to School

Pre-K Back to School
Pre-K Back to School

Pre-K/Kindergarten Literacy

Pre-K/Kindergarten Literacy
Pre-K/Kindergarten Literacy

Pre-K/Kindergarten Literacy

Pre-K/Kindergarten Literacy
Pre-K/Kindergarten Literacy

Phonics Games

Phonics Games
Phonics Games
Image Map
   
Blog Design by:
.
Graphics by: MareeTrueLove.
Widget by:Gabby Barba

Calendar Math for Primary Grades

Calendar Math for Primary Grades
Primary Calendar for the Year

Graphics Shout Out


A year ago, I started a new adventure with blogging and Teachers Pay Teachers.  Being new at it, my graphics collection was limited pretty non-existent!  I was lucky enough to find Mel and Graphics from the Pond. 
Graphics From the Pond

It was at the same time that she started a new venture of her Premium Club. She send us a file a day (Monday through Friday) that included a graphics set, paper or even borders!  You can head on over and read her post about her journey.

Mel is such a sweet lady and went above and beyond for this club.  This club might not have been what she had envisioned, but I can tell you that she has earned many repeat customers here.  If you have not checked out her store lately, you should head on over and check it out by clicking on the link below. 

 
As the Premium club has come to a close, I am joining Tania over at Mrs. Poultney's Ponderings in a linky that thanks Mel for a job well done and showcase a favorite product from the club.  Thanks Tania for such a sweet sentiment:)
 
 
I have lots of products I used Mel's graphics in, but have decided to showcase
 
 
 
It is funny how things happen, but I threw this together on a Sunday night to use in my word work center on Monday.  My kids LOVED it and it was a favorite game in the classroom the ENTIRE year. My kids weren't alone as it also became a favorite at my TpT store! 

 I will pick a winner on Wednesday night to win Syllable -le Bubble Reading. Just leave a comment about a favorite class product from TpT (yours or someone else's) and include your email address:)
QuickEdit
Mrs. Wathen
1 Comments
Share :

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking up Tammy, I agree with you that Mel is one of the kindest people I know and I am super happy to be able to show her the recognition she deserves. Your bubble reading pack looks cute, I love those pointy round frames.

    Tania
    Mrs Poultney's Ponderings

    ReplyDelete

Follow @georgialoustudios