Thursday, August 15, 2013

A Sneak Peek

Do you feel your heart beating faster?  Your mind racing?  Sleepless nights?  Fingers sore from cutting laminating?

Welcome to BACK TO SCHOOL:)

I love it!
Call me CRAZY!
But I think most of us do:)

Apple lanterns make me happy.



First time ever with a student teacher!
She starts Thursday and I can't wait.
Rachelle's Ready, Set, Go! Getting Your Student Teacher Off to a Great Start! is fabulous:)



In the midst of getting everything up and going, I finished my
Wonders Supplemental Unit {Grade 1- Unit 3}


 Here's a sneak peek into Unit 3- Lesson 1:)


Late for School is the Reading and Spelling Game included in Unit 3-Lesson 1.  There are 4 other games in the unit.  The games can be used for any first grade class, even if you do not use Wonders! 

I am giving away 2 copies of my Wonders Supplemental Unit {Grade 1-Lesson 3} to the first 2 people who comment and leave their email.

I loved meeting my firsties today at Meet the Teacher and am so exciting to begin our year together starting Monday!

3 comments:

  1. This is an awesome unit. Tgcrzy4u32@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on treating your student teacher right from day one! And Wonders unit looks super too!
    Canada.lloyds@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete