Thursday, April 17, 2014

Notes of Encouragement

If you read my BRIGHT IDEAS post, you know my firsties have fifth grade reading buddies and we are so thankful for all their reading support this year.  My students are blessed by the friendships they have made with their reading buddy. 

It is our turn to give back a little.  Our buddies took the FCAT test Monday-Thursday this week and then have two more days next week. 

We thought it was super important to build on the connection so our class gave out buddies a handwritten note this week with a little pick me up snack!

Take a bite out of FCAT!
 
 
Just keep swimming:)


Don't clown around!  Do your best:)
 
 
Off to the teacher supply store tomorrow for two more themed pads.  I would love to hear any suggestions that have a coordinating snack.   PLEASE SHARE!

No comments:

Post a Comment