Theme Layout

Boxed or Wide or Framed

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

No

Featured Slider Styles

Display Grid Slider

Grid Slider Styles

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

Display Instagram Footer

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
I am a first grade teacher who has rediscovered a love for firsties this year. I have taught pre-k, kindergarten, first grade and even second over the past 16 years. I have been married for 17 years to my wonderful husband and have been blessed with 2 very active boys.

Pre-K Back to School

Pre-K Back to School
Pre-K Back to School

Pre-K/Kindergarten Literacy

Pre-K/Kindergarten Literacy
Pre-K/Kindergarten Literacy

Pre-K/Kindergarten Literacy

Pre-K/Kindergarten Literacy
Pre-K/Kindergarten Literacy

Phonics Games

Phonics Games
Phonics Games
Image Map
   
Blog Design by:
.
Graphics by: MareeTrueLove.
Widget by:Gabby Barba

Calendar Math for Primary Grades

Calendar Math for Primary Grades
Primary Calendar for the Year

Five for Friday (& Sunday)


I am linking up with Kasey for Five for Friday  over at Doodlebugs Teaching. (I know, I know...its Sunday. Shhhh:) 

 
 
 
Ok, we joined the GoNoodle craze and our kids loved it:) The calming clips are their FAVORITE brain breaks! The best part is its FREE!!  You can read more about it over at Primary Chalkboard

 
 
We wrapped up our informational writing units this week. Over the past 4 weeks, each child researched and wrote about an animal of his/her choice!  The final books have been put together and I will share more soon.  All I have to say is my intern took this project and ran with it doing an AMAZING job.
 
  
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Going-Buggy-Fry-Words-501-600-1228140
 
I have posted my newest FRY unit called Going Buggy {Fry Words 501-600}.  I am working on next 100 {FRY Words 601-700} and would love suggestions on a non-seasonal theme so they can be used any time of the year! Head on over to my FACEBOOK page and if you give a new suggestion that I choose, I will send you the set for FREE!
 

 
 
Our school had an author visit from Valerie Pfundstein on Friday.  She wrote an amazing story called Veterans-Heroes in our Neighborhood.  Mrs. Pfundstein shared her admiration for the Veterans in her life and she calls us to honor and thank these brave individuals.  Not only did her talk excite and motivate our students, but her book is PERFECT for primary children! 
 
 
http://www.stelladot.com/ts/cwuw5
Last but not least, my sweet friend Cathy is a teacher who has joined Stella and Dot as a side business.  I love supporting women who are staring their own business instead of heading to the mall and making big business bigger!  I told Cathy I would love to have a jewelry party for her.  Mother's Day is right around the corner and maybe YOU would like to SHOP for a loved one or even for yourself!  If you order from this party by NEXT Monday, May 12th, you can pick out one FREE item from my TpT storeCLICK HERE TO SHOP THE ONLINE CATALOG.
 
QuickEdit
Mrs. Wathen
0 Comments
Share :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @georgialoustudios