Theme Layout

Boxed or Wide or Framed

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

No

Featured Slider Styles

Display Grid Slider

Grid Slider Styles

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

Display Instagram Footer

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
I am a first grade teacher who has rediscovered a love for firsties this year. I have taught pre-k, kindergarten, first grade and even second over the past 16 years. I have been married for 17 years to my wonderful husband and have been blessed with 2 very active boys.

Pre-K Back to School

Pre-K Back to School
Pre-K Back to School

Pre-K/Kindergarten Literacy

Pre-K/Kindergarten Literacy
Pre-K/Kindergarten Literacy

Pre-K/Kindergarten Literacy

Pre-K/Kindergarten Literacy
Pre-K/Kindergarten Literacy

Phonics Games

Phonics Games
Phonics Games
Image Map
   
Blog Design by:
.
Graphics by: MareeTrueLove.
Widget by:Gabby Barba

Calendar Math for Primary Grades

Calendar Math for Primary Grades
Primary Calendar for the Year

Teacher Appreciation Week {Tuesday}



I feel so loved today.  Our PTO delivered vases with beautiful greens to get us started and asked the students to bring in a flower for their teacher.  They even encouraged them to bring a flower from their yard.  So sweet:)  My intern and I shared the flowers and we both ended up with a beautiful arrangement!


Today is Day 2 with Leigh over at The Applicious Teacher.


Today is all about Teacher Glamour!  I wish I was able to enter in win because this giveaway is fabulous! You can win actual products! That's super exciting:)


Yes, and then you can also win gift cards:)  Remember to head over to The Applicious Teacher to enter.

And last but not least, don't forget to head on over to Teachers Pay Teachers to redeem the sale code:)


I have bundled my Fry Words Units into the Fry Words MEGA Bundle {Fry Words 1-500} and it is 20% off today and tomorrow along with the rest of my store plus the extra 10% from TpT!


Hope your day was as sweet as mine!

QuickEdit
Mrs. Wathen
0 Comments
Share :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @georgialoustudios