Theme Layout

Boxed or Wide or Framed

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

No

Featured Slider Styles

Display Grid Slider

Grid Slider Styles

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

Display Instagram Footer

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
I am a first grade teacher who has rediscovered a love for firsties this year. I have taught pre-k, kindergarten, first grade and even second over the past 16 years. I have been married for 17 years to my wonderful husband and have been blessed with 2 very active boys.

Pre-K Back to School

Pre-K Back to School
Pre-K Back to School

Pre-K/Kindergarten Literacy

Pre-K/Kindergarten Literacy
Pre-K/Kindergarten Literacy

Pre-K/Kindergarten Literacy

Pre-K/Kindergarten Literacy
Pre-K/Kindergarten Literacy

Phonics Games

Phonics Games
Phonics Games
Image Map
   
Blog Design by:
.
Graphics by: MareeTrueLove.
Widget by:Gabby Barba

Calendar Math for Primary Grades

Calendar Math for Primary Grades
Primary Calendar for the Year

Reading Practice for the Primary Grades



If you have been following me for a while, you know I strongly believe that primary children need to be actively learning and practicing phonics patterns and sight words.  Then they need to practice reading with both types of words.  This year my students practiced phonics patterns and sight words A LOT!  They played a Reading and Spelling Game weekly in small group and then independently at the word work center. 
 
 
 Now, I have taken ALL 30 PHONICS GAMES and put them together in one place: Phonics Games {For Reading and Spelling Practice} is now on TPT and on SALE! This mega pack is 190 pages and includes short vowels, blends, digraphs, long vowels, irregular vowels and variant vowels.  Can you say WOW!
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Phonics-Games-For-Reading-and-Spelling-Practice-1368815
 
These games are also  found inside my Wonders Supplemental Units 1-6.  I have bundled the Phonics Games together for those of you who do NOT use The Wonders Program.   
 
 
 
My students worked on differentiated lists of Fry Words this year as well.  There were leveled flash cards to practice during Daily 5, take home word lists to practice at home and accountability as they were assessed weekly.  You can check out the two bundled packs below by clicking on the picture.  I actually had one of my Firsties make it through all 1000 words!  She was an AMAZING reader and I was ready to CHALLENGE her.  Thanks exciting.
 
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Fry-Word-MEGA-Bundle-Fry-Words-1-500-1037448
 
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Fry-Word-MEGA-Bundle-2-Fry-Words-501-1000-1305697
 
Its back to school time and what better way to celebrate than with a SALE?  Who doesn't LOVE a sale?  I am putting my entire TpT store on SALE for 20% off on Monday and Tuesday.  When you add that to TpT's 10% off you save 28%!! Don't forget to use the code BTS14 when checking out. Again, just click on the picture to head to my TpT shop!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Tammy-Wathen-the-Resourceful-Applee
 
Graphics for Sale Button by my sweet blogging friend,
Kimberly over at The Learning Tree!

post signature
QuickEdit
Mrs. Wathen
0 Comments
Share :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @georgialoustudios