Theme Layout

Boxed or Wide or Framed

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

No

Featured Slider Styles

Display Grid Slider

Grid Slider Styles

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

Display Instagram Footer

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
I am a first grade teacher who has rediscovered a love for firsties this year. I have taught pre-k, kindergarten, first grade and even second over the past 16 years. I have been married for 17 years to my wonderful husband and have been blessed with 2 very active boys.

Pre-K Back to School

Pre-K Back to School
Pre-K Back to School

Pre-K/Kindergarten Literacy

Pre-K/Kindergarten Literacy
Pre-K/Kindergarten Literacy

Pre-K/Kindergarten Literacy

Pre-K/Kindergarten Literacy
Pre-K/Kindergarten Literacy

Phonics Games

Phonics Games
Phonics Games
Image Map
   
Blog Design by:
.
Graphics by: MareeTrueLove.
Widget by:Gabby Barba

Calendar Math for Primary Grades

Calendar Math for Primary Grades
Primary Calendar for the Year

Have Yourself a Crafty 'Lil Christmas!


I love me some crafts! At Christmas, crafts are ALMOST expected and that gives me a green light at school to craft  away!  So of course, I am linking up with Ashley from Just Reed!
 
We went with a Reindeer theme this year!  I have to say ALL of the products were Pinterest inspired.  If I can find the original pinner, I will link it below.  If not, feel free to browse Pinterest for inspiration as there are many variations!
 
Thumbprint cards were a HUGE hit! Each student made a thumbprint for each family member.  They loved sharing about their family while creating these cards! Inside they wrote: Wishing you a Won"deer"ful Christmas!  So cute!
 
Reindeer portraits are my all time FAVORITE project!  We completed the teacher directed drawing together and then I called small groups over to trace the drawing in black Sharpie marker and then to paint.  I framed them in plastic frames and the kids were OVER THE TOP!  You can see the original pin HERE!
 
 
I have to say, I was caught up in all the crafty fun that I decided to make Reindeer water bottles for out party. It was quick and easy added excitement to the snack table!
 
 
And last but not least, the kids made their own reindeer mix snack bags. (Sorry about the blurry picture!)  I went with no tracers and gave step by step directions.  The students created their own reindeer bags.  I love how each one was just a little different and special!  This was a perfect time filler on the morning of the party!

 
So reindeer crafts are a wrap for this year! Don't forget to head on over to Just Reed to see other cute Christmas craftivities:)
 
post signature
QuickEdit
Mrs. Wathen
1 Comments
Share :

1 comment:

Follow @georgialoustudios