Theme Layout

Boxed or Wide or Framed

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

No

Featured Slider Styles

Display Grid Slider

Grid Slider Styles

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

Display Instagram Footer

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
I am a first grade teacher who has rediscovered a love for firsties this year. I have taught pre-k, kindergarten, first grade and even second over the past 16 years. I have been married for 17 years to my wonderful husband and have been blessed with 2 very active boys.

Pre-K Back to School

Pre-K Back to School
Pre-K Back to School

Pre-K/Kindergarten Literacy

Pre-K/Kindergarten Literacy
Pre-K/Kindergarten Literacy

Pre-K/Kindergarten Literacy

Pre-K/Kindergarten Literacy
Pre-K/Kindergarten Literacy

Phonics Games

Phonics Games
Phonics Games
Image Map
   
Blog Design by:
.
Graphics by: MareeTrueLove.
Widget by:Gabby Barba

Calendar Math for Primary Grades

Calendar Math for Primary Grades
Primary Calendar for the Year

An Award and a Linky


What's better thank reaching 100 followers and an award on your birthday? 
I am so EXCITED!

A HUGE thank you to the fabulous Miss Elementary for giving me this award:)

Miss Elementary



This award highlights blogs that have under 200 followers.

Here are the rules for it:

1. Copy and paste this award on your blog.
 


2. Thank the giver and link back to them.

3. Reveal 5 other bloggers and let them know by commenting on their blog.


So here are the 5 blogs I am awarding the Liebster Blog Award to:





Please stop by their blogs and check them out!  In addition, there are some really FABULOUS blogs over at the Newbie Blog Hop Linky Party with Janice at Grade Three is the Place for Me!


    1.  what state you are in?  Florida

    2.  your current teaching position: 1st Grade Teacher
    3.  your teaching experience: 16 years teaching PK-2nd with the majority in k and 1st
    4.  when you started blogging:  May 2012
    5.  share a blogging tip / blogging resource:  If you don't know something, just ask.  Lots of    bloggers will reply and some will even go above and beyond! There is an amazing community of teachers out there. Its all about building relationships. 
QuickEdit
Mrs. Wathen
9 Comments
Share :

9 comments:

  1. Hope your birthday was extra special.

    ✣ Miss Nelson✣
    Miss Nelson’s Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, myy birthday is on Friday.I'm your newest follower. If you get a chance visit my blog "Calling Plays in 2nd Grade".

    Shanell

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog from the Newbie blog hop! I'm your newest follower. I love your blog design... so cute! Come by and check out my blog sometime!
    Erin
    Sample’s Superstars

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for following my blog! I am your newest follower. Your blog is too cute!
    Kelly
    Kelly Teach

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your followers and Happy Birthday!!
    Robynn
    BusyBees

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!
    Super cute blog. I found you on the Newbie Blog linky. I nominated your blog for an award. Stop by to pick it up.

    Wendy
    4th-5thgradehappiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found your CUTE Blog!
    ஐRikki

    The Hive

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you have been having such a great birthday! I live in Florida as well. :)
    Happy to be your newest follower.
    Leah
    Learning 4 Keeps

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for following my blog and happy belated! Glad we are blog buddies now!

    ReplyDelete

Follow @georgialoustudios