Theme Layout

Boxed or Wide or Framed

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

No

Featured Slider Styles

Display Grid Slider

Grid Slider Styles

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

Display Instagram Footer

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
I am a first grade teacher who has rediscovered a love for firsties this year. I have taught pre-k, kindergarten, first grade and even second over the past 16 years. I have been married for 17 years to my wonderful husband and have been blessed with 2 very active boys.

Pre-K Back to School

Pre-K Back to School
Pre-K Back to School

Pre-K/Kindergarten Literacy

Pre-K/Kindergarten Literacy
Pre-K/Kindergarten Literacy

Pre-K/Kindergarten Literacy

Pre-K/Kindergarten Literacy
Pre-K/Kindergarten Literacy

Phonics Games

Phonics Games
Phonics Games
Image Map
   
Blog Design by:
.
Graphics by: MareeTrueLove.
Widget by:Gabby Barba

Calendar Math for Primary Grades

Calendar Math for Primary Grades
Primary Calendar for the Year

New Year, New Ideas, New Possibilities Linky Party



I am so excited to be linking up with Primary Possibilities today for a Blog Hop! I would like to introduce you to a very talented blogger, Julie Shope, who we are so lucky to have here sharing with you today.


I am so excited to be a guest blogger with Tammy here at the The Resourceful Apple! I am a kindergarten teacher in sunny South Florida. This past summer I started my blog Ms. Shope’s Class, and I’m still getting the hang of it! I have enjoyed learning, sharing ideas and getting connected with others! I I am thrilled to be part of this blog hopthis is my very first!




I can hardly believe that my Winter Holiday is over and I will be heading back to school on Monday! That break seemed to zoom on by! My to-do list is longer than when the break began! Oh manthat was not part of the plan!

I am a native Northern girl and now living in Florida I miss the snowwell I miss the thought of it! Heading back to school I look forward to teaching about the season of Winter and creating a Winter Wonderland in our classroom! Some of my favorite Winter Wonderland activities are





I know Penguins and Polar Bears aren’t necessarily “Winter” but they are just so funthey have to be part!!



Click here to find these activities in my TPT store.

I can’t wait to see all of the fun Winter ideas that ya’ all are working on!!!
A BIG thank you again to Tammy for sharing her lovely blog with me! Make sure to stop on over and check out my blog! Happy Blog Hoppin’! Happy 2013!
Julie Shope


Thank you Julie for blogging here at The Resourceful Apple!Your TpT units are amazing as is your blog.  If you head on over to Lisa's blog,  Growing Firsties I will be guest blogging over there.

Growing Firsties

Then come on back and download this FREEBIE!

QuickEdit
Mrs. Wathen
5 Comments
Share :

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for having me Tammy!! You are a gem! I appreciate your help with my first blog hop! Loved your post over at growing firsties! Thinking maps are great...loved hearing about how you use them in your classroom!

    Your new bloggin' buddy,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Julie, thanks for guest blogging! I loved your post and your unit looks amazing:) This has been a great learning experience for me too and I am so glad I did it.

      Tammy
      The Resourceful Apple

      Delete
  2. How fun! :) Thanks for hosting that Tammy! ;) I really got a kick out of reading about someone new! :) I'm on my way over to check out your post next! ;) I'll have to try this swap thing the next time around! That was great! :) Julie's snowman craftivities were ADORABLE! :)

    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great thinking maps on Growing Firsties :) Am definitely going to try them (one at a time) next time we brainstorm. :)
    Lynn
    http://funinthefours.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute ideas! I am a new K teacher blogger! I am a Kindergarten teacher right outside of Nashville (Franklin). I am trying to get my name out there and for people to check out my blog. I am having a hard time tapping in to the teaching blogging world. Any advice/shout-outs would be greatly appreciated!
    Thanks!
    Elizabeth Hall
    http://liveitloveitlearnit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Follow @georgialoustudios