Theme Layout

Boxed or Wide or Framed

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

No

Featured Slider Styles

Display Grid Slider

Grid Slider Styles

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

Display Instagram Footer

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
I am a first grade teacher who has rediscovered a love for firsties this year. I have taught pre-k, kindergarten, first grade and even second over the past 16 years. I have been married for 17 years to my wonderful husband and have been blessed with 2 very active boys.

Pre-K Back to School

Pre-K Back to School
Pre-K Back to School

Pre-K/Kindergarten Literacy

Pre-K/Kindergarten Literacy
Pre-K/Kindergarten Literacy

Pre-K/Kindergarten Literacy

Pre-K/Kindergarten Literacy
Pre-K/Kindergarten Literacy

Phonics Games

Phonics Games
Phonics Games
Image Map
   
Blog Design by:
.
Graphics by: MareeTrueLove.
Widget by:Gabby Barba

Calendar Math for Primary Grades

Calendar Math for Primary Grades
Primary Calendar for the Year

Back to School Blog Hop!


Welcome to  our Florida Bloggers Back to School Blog Hop! 
 I am honored to be hopping with several talented Florida bloggers:)


Thanks for stopping by The Resourceful Apple on the blog hop!  If you are a new visitor welcome and please come visit again! 

I am the 
 photo Slide3_zpsebf9f5d9.png 
This year I am making an added effort to make connections with my students and their families.  The first product is an easy way to make connections with families.  It is amazing how a simple thank you opens up doors and hearts.  You can check out on TpT.   I have it on sale until Wednesday!


This product includes thank you notes for back to school supplies, apple donations, Fall celebrations, Thanksgiving Food, Holiday Celebrations, 100th Day of School donations, Valentines's Day, St. Patrick's Day, Egg Hunt contributions, Spring and End of the Year Activities. Parents will appreciate your effort!


The next product is a Fan Freebie on  my Facebook page.
The Facebook Freebie Hop on Facebook will go live
TODAY at 12:00 noon!



Kindergarten Sight Word Review can be used at the end of kindergarten or at the beginning of first grade as a way to review words taught in kindergarten.  In a perfect world, children would retain all that was taught the year before, but in reality review is a must!
Thanks for stopping by the Resourceful Apple!
Your next stop is over at Teaching with Touch of Twang
 with the adorable and very sweet Sabra!

Teaching with a Touch of Twang

If you would like to start at the beginning of the hop, head on over to Mrs. Russell's Room!


QuickEdit
Mrs. Wathen
2 Comments
Share :

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the K Sight Word Review!!!! My K kids will be so excited to use this. It'd be great to make it a write the room too~
    I'm your newsest follwer.
    kimchaiken@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those thank you notes are adorable, Tammy! :) I really love them! :) They are wishlisted and pinned my dear! :) Thank you so much for being a part of the hop! :) I couldn't have done it without all of you awesome ladies!

    XOXO,
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete

Follow @georgialoustudios