Theme Layout

Boxed or Wide or Framed

Theme Translation

Display Featured Slider

No

Featured Slider Styles

Display Grid Slider

Grid Slider Styles

Display Trending Posts

Display Author Bio

Display Instagram Footer

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
I am a first grade teacher who has rediscovered a love for firsties this year. I have taught pre-k, kindergarten, first grade and even second over the past 16 years. I have been married for 17 years to my wonderful husband and have been blessed with 2 very active boys.

Pre-K Back to School

Pre-K Back to School
Pre-K Back to School

Pre-K/Kindergarten Literacy

Pre-K/Kindergarten Literacy
Pre-K/Kindergarten Literacy

Pre-K/Kindergarten Literacy

Pre-K/Kindergarten Literacy
Pre-K/Kindergarten Literacy

Phonics Games

Phonics Games
Phonics Games
Image Map
   
Blog Design by:
.
Graphics by: MareeTrueLove.
Widget by:Gabby Barba

Calendar Math for Primary Grades

Calendar Math for Primary Grades
Primary Calendar for the Year

Dollar Days at The Resourceful Apple



Its Dollar Days here at The Resourceful Apple.  Everyone loves a good sale and I am all about that!  Each day I will post an unit  that I have put on sale for $1.00 over at my TpT store.  The sale will last for that day only! 


Since I am posting so late today, I  am putting these TWO units on sale through tomorrow for ONE DOLLAR each!  Click on the picture below to take you to that product in my TpT store.

                      http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Jellyfish-Fun-Long-e-spelled-y-and-ie-680996   http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Reading-and-Spelling-Patterns-Three-Blind-Mice-Long-i-silent-e-580973

What would you like to see on sale on OVER THE WEEKEND?  Check out other units at my TpT store and leave me the name of your favorite product (no bundles please!). 

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Tammy-Wathen-the-Resourceful-Apple

You can also check out my other DOLLAR DAYS deals on my FACEBOOK page.  Make sure you follow me so you don't miss out each day!
 
QuickEdit
Mrs. Wathen
0 Comments
Share :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @georgialoustudios